Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 29 "Genealogies" I Chronicles 1-2

Dear Children, So what is our family line?  Who are they?  I don't have much to offer you.  My parents were both born in the first decade of the 1900s.  It's kind of sketchy who belonged to whom.  I knew my grandmother Fannie Goss on my mom's side.  Never knew her husband.  Never knew who my mom's father was.  I knew my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side.  Sam and Mae Ancona. Except.  My dad was a Seward.  Who was my dad's dad? Sam wasn't his real dad.  So, here are genealogies.  I want to skip over them but God put them here.  And when the future generations were taken captive, destroyed---they had a record of who they were.  We know the line of David.  Don't know the line of Seward or Brandon.  Disconcerting.  We belong.  We are sons and daughters of Adam.  Someone can prove it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment