Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 3 "Perspicacity" Matthew 5-6


What do I diligently seek after?  What do I dive into?  What do I prefer over my food, over my entertainment, over my life?  Do I seek Righteousness?  That's what will give me a "title" to the Kingdom.  Oh my soul, lay hold of this!

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:33

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME AS I SEEK YOU IN 10,000 MOMENTS OF WRESTLE.   What do I prefer over You?  What do I want more than Righteousness?  Who or what do I love more than You?

PHOTO:  Standing on the bank of this Possum Kingdom Lake asking myself: "What is it that I love more than my God?" My disarrayed life---may the perspicacity to become Righteous be oh so stronger than the struggle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment