Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 4 "My Name's Sake" Ezekiel 18-20

There you will remember your conduct and all the actions by which you have defiled yourselves, and you will loathe yourselves for all the evil you have done. You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for My Name’s Sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices, you people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Ezekiel 20:24

Oh! To know that my God deals with me not according to my evil ways but calls me by name.  I am His Name's Sake.

PHOTO:  Between the mountaintops and the valleys where we live every single day.  There.  Present.  Alive.  Known.  Accountable.  Repentant.  Alive.  Grasped.  Surrendered.  Between the mountaintops and valleys.  Every single day.  Present.  

No comments:

Post a Comment