Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 22 "Heart to Heart" 2 Kings 4-5

Mouth to mouth, eyes to eyes, hands to hands.
Not once, but twice.  2 Kings 4:34

As he stretched himself out on him, the boy’s body grew warm. Elisha turned away and walked back and forth in the room and then got on the bed and stretched out on him once more.

First, the widow's oil multiplying beyond belief.

Now, a dead boy, promised to his momma, raised from the dead.  Unbelievable.  Same God, different day.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN MY 10,000 MOMENTS.  From the beautiful to the mundane.  From the normal to the insane.  Change me, O God.  Multiply what I have beyond what I know.  Raise me up to believe You for more.  You are the Same God who did this.  And will do this today.  Thank you.  I trust in these lifeless moments.  Not once, but again and again.  You are Amazing.

PHOTO:  Peru.  Where one of my children stood and snapped the shot.  Oh the beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment