Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 20 "Have You Noticed" I Kings 21-22

 
“Have you noticed
how Ahab has humbled himself before me?" I Kings 21:29

"Because he has humbled himself, I will not bring this disaster in his day ...  "
Do we really notice what we are doing, what others are doing, what is happening around us, what is happening within us.  Are we curious about all that?  Are we taking a good look at deep within?  Just like Elijah who has gone before this day, a man of Truth.  Are we spending our lives more concerned about what is happening within us than what is happening to us? 

DEAR FATHER, CHANGE ME IN THESE 10,000 MOMENTS, Make me want to live for another country, not this place we call home.  Teach us what it truly means for us to humble ourselves before You and before others.  And whatever the promptings this day, may we fully obey like these kings of old who followed You.

PHOTO:  Be vigilant.  Photo cred:  Commons



 

No comments:

Post a Comment