Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 28 "What Is My Default?" Exodus 30-32

Do we merge our beliefs with our our families, our neighbors, our community? 

Or, do we stand for what is right?
Aaron gave in to the peer pressure in the camp.  
All right.  You can default to your old way of making idols and
call it something special---call it God.  But it is not!

"Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said,
Who is on the LORD's side?" Exodus 32:26

"I am the LORD,
Who makes you holy." Exodus 31:13

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ALL OF US IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS:
It is so hard, like today, to stand up when others are sinning and separate ourselves.  May we not default to our old patterns.  Change us today.  Make us holy.

PHOTO:  Standing on the beach at sunrise.  Am I living on the Lord's side?

3 comments:

  1. Bev, sent you a text to your phone yesterday about 3pm....Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, sent you a text to your phone yesterday about 3pm....Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! So thrilled to hear such positive news! I did answer but it must not have gone through. I teach at a school that is soundproofed to the max and our outgoing cell phone messages fail. Sometimes, we don't receive feedback that it failed until the next day. I'll try to send it again. I'm still at school right now. I have thought about you so much on the 26th!!! So very grateful to God for his most obvious Presence and Care. Sending love, Bev

    ReplyDelete