Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

January 27 "Men Who Love Their Work" Exodus 27-29

Robed.
Crowned.
Regal.
Cherished.

These priests were adorned like men who count their calling, a High Privilege. 
Like men who love their work, a True Honor.
As we approach the Place of Grace in our hearts, do we feel the same?
May we clothe ourselves with doing what is right, Righteous Living.
May we adorn like men who love their work, their ministry, their calling.

"They will know that I am the Lord their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the Lord their God." Exodus 29:46

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS, my work today felt more like labor.  Change my attitude to reflect that of our High Calling, our immense privilege.  A chosen remnant.

PHOTO: The regal skies over Austin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment