Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 20 "A Generous God" I Corinthians 16

What will we do with this Generous God of ours?
What lavish love He has poured graciously into our lives.
Will I live this day with wide open hands and an open heart?
Will I give this day from the abundance of what I've been given?

"Watch!
Stand firm in the faith!
Be courageous!
Be strong!
Let all that you do be done in love." I Cor 16:14

And whatever we have from this Generous God
May we use it give it live it lose it not.

Enlarged Hearts.  Wide Open Hands.

COME BOLDLY:  Timeless Prayers
Dear Father, We pray Psalm 138:3 - Make our lives large with Your Strength.  Enlarge these hearts of ours to do everything in love.

PHOTO:  The giving tree.  Photo Credit:  Flickr, Commons.  May we realize a little bit deeper this day how much we have been given.  May we walk courageous and strong and all that we do be done in love.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment