Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24 "Gospel of Grace" Acts 20, 21

All those hardships, sleepless nights, shipwrecks, merciless beatings. "None of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the Gospel of the Grace of God." Acts 20:24

The Kingdom stirs in this heart. And it's a beautiful calling. This Gospel of Grace. And it is this Grace that builds us up. Acts 20:32. We all need to be built up this day, this moment.

COME BOLDLY: Timeless Prayers
Oh Father, by the Word of Your Grace, would you strengthen us all in the inside where it really counts that we may walk by faith.

PHOTO:  The Hill Country.  Reflecting on this Gospel of Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment